Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lower Mtn. Wilson




Let me just state that I am a pretty lazy person. It takes a lot of motivating to get me to do anything that uses a lot of energy...I think It may be about 60/40. 60% of the time I am either Skateboarding, Working, or running around doing something productive. 40% of the time (witch is a huge percentage.) I'm sitting around the house, Not Working, Drinking beer, and just being a Lurk. I try to surround myself with positive and motivated people, like Mike Jones. This fool is one of the most Positive and Motivated people I know. He called me up 2 nights ago and asked me if I wanted to go Mtn. Biking on Mt. Wilson. Me being the Lazy Ass I am, I was kinda hesitant. The hardest part for me was getting up a 6:45am on my day off. If I have a day off, I'm going to sleep until I can't sleep anymore...
Anyways, blah blah blah...We got up super early and went mountain biking. I wrecked and almost died once. Mike fell once or twice (one you can see on the footage.), but nothing too bad. Over all it was a sick day! We shot some footage on the "Bro Cam" and I tossed this little video together...enjoy!


Mtn. Bike'n from Cannon on Vimeo.

1 comment:

SkateAllCities.com said...

Bwahahah! It's all about the Bro-Cam son! Good to see you made it home safe.