Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday. December 14, 2008- 4:00pm

Skateboarding is a weird and amazing culture. Today I went to get a cup of coffee at Chango, and I fanned out on this dude. I didn't actually go up to him and fan out, but in my brain I was freaking out. His name is Jack Sabback. He's one of my favorite East Coast skateboarders. To everyone else in the coffee shop, he looked like your average Silverlake/Echo Park local, but to me he was a mild celebrity. I kept thinking, "no one even knows how dope that dude is."
I don't know? I just find skateboarding to be kinda weird. For me to recognize some dude that I've never even met, not to mention some dude thats from the frickin East Coast?.....Crazy.

Check this fool out.

1 comment:

SkateAllCities.com said...

You shoulda gotten a photo with him sucka!